Organisation & Method
Work allocation to O&M Section
- All coordination work (Collection /compilation of information received from Dte.GHS (HQ) and all Subordinate offices and sending to the concerned authority).
- Forwarding of general circulars/Vacancy circulars/ Misc. references received from various Ministries/Departments to All Subordinate Offices/Officers/Sections under the Dte. GHS.
- Circulation of various References in the Dte.GHS/Sub-Offices received from Coordn.-I Section/IWSU etc. of the MOH&FW.
- Preparation of Organization Chart of the Dte.GHS.
- Collection of material for the Annual Report of the Ministry of Health & F.W.
- To deal with Election work.
To deal with work related to JCM/Office Council work.
Work allocation to SC/ST Cell
1.Collection and consolidation/ compilation of information in respect of Dte. GHS (HQ) and its Subordinate Offices and forwarding the same to the concerned Section/Department/ Ministry in respect of all Reservation matters like SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disabilities, Women, minorities and other special categories. Collection and consolidation of:
- Annual Reports regarding representation of SCs/STs/OBCs.
- Annual Reports regarding representation of PWDs.
- Backlog of OBCs.
- Special Rectt. Drive of SCs/STs/OBCs.
- Special Rectt. Drive of PWDs.
- Representation of Women in Govt. Services.
- Information reg. Apptt. Made by fake/false SC/ST/OBC caste certificate.
- Prime Minister’s New 15 point programme for the Welfare of the Minority.
- Inspection of Reservation Roster.
- Data on reservation of OBCs. (Parliamentary Committee).
- Cases of Sub – Offices regarding reservation Roster / Appt. with Laision Officer.
2. Circulation of important instructions/circulars/guidelines in respect of the above
3. Parliament Questions relating to the subject.
Last Updated On 16/03/2020