The Division is responsible for handling all administrative matters in respect of Hospitals viz. Dr. RML Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital & VMCC, Rural Health Training Centre, Najafgarh, Institute of Serology, Kolkata, and AIIPMR, Mumbai.
The Division is also responsible for coordination of the National Council Secretariat for Clinical Establishments, the framing/amendment Recruitment Rules for the four Central Government Hospitals of Delhi including all the subordinate offices attached to the Division and medical negligences across the country.
The Division also deals with programmes including Capacity Building for developing Trauma Care Facilities in Govt. Hospitals on National Highways, national programme on Prevention and Management of Burn Injuries (NPPMBI); and establishment/upgradation of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR).
MH-I Deals with :-
- All administrative/establishment/Cadre matter pertaining to Safdarjang Hospital, VMMC, New Delhi.
- All administrative/establishment/Cadre matters pertaining to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, PGIMER, New Delhi.
- All administrative/establishment/Cadre matters pertaining to the Rural Health Training Centre, Delhi.
- All matters relating to Parliament Questions, Parliament Assurances Consultative Committee, Parliamentary Standing Committee for Budget in respect of above items of work.
- All budgetary matters such as preparation of Budget Estimates, Supplementary Grants, Expenditure monitoring, Annual Plan Five Year Plan proposal revised estimates in respect of above item of work.
- Matter relating to references received under RTI Act, 2005 in respect of above items of work.
- Matters relating to Sports Injury Programme.
- Matters relating to constitution of Medical Boards.
- Matters relating to the Audit Paras in respect of above items of work.
MH-II Deals with :-
- All administrative matters in respect of two sub-ordinate offices under Dte.GHS viz. All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AIIPM&R) (Website: http://www.aiipmr.gov.in) and Institute of Serology, Kolkata.
- Recruitment Rules of the following Institutes/Central government hospitals viz.
- Safdarjung Hospital.
- Dr. RML Hospital.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College.
- Kalawati Saran Children’sHospital.
- AIIPM&R, Mumbai.
- Institute of Serology, Kolkata.
- Rural Health Training Centre, Najafgarh.
- Public grievances received online from Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) as well as received through offline.
- Examination of proposals received from PMO regarding empanelment of hospitals under Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF) as per guidelines/checklist of MOHFW.
- Implementation of Clinical Establishments Act, 2010 to all States/UTs of India.
- Medical negligence & medical complaints of common nature received from general public across the country and suitable replies to the petitioners/applicants and the matter been transferred to Principal Secretaries (Health) of States/UTs of India being Health as a State Subject.
- Compliance of complaints received from NHRC.
- Matters relating to the references received under the RTI Act, 2005.
- VIP References.
- Court Cases.
- Parliamentary matters.
MH-III Deals with :-
- Capacity Building for developing Trauma Care Facilities in Govt. Hospitals on National Highways;
- National Programme on Prevention and Management of Burn Injuries (NPPMBI); and
- Establishment/upgradation of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR).
- Provide all the necessary assistance to the Programme Unit, Dte.G.H.S. in respect of these schemes.
- M.H. III Section also deals with:
- RTI cases,
- Parliament Quetions,
- VIP References,
- Court Cases.
Last Updated On 23/06/2016