Administration Division of Dte.GHS deals with Establishment and personal matters of Officers & Staff belonging to CHS, CSS, CSSS, ISS, Indian Statistical Services, CSCS, Subordinate Statistical Services (SSS) & Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Officers belonging to Hindi Cadre and other Group ’B’ Non-Gazetted Technical/Non-Technical Officers belonging to General Central Service (including Library Staff of National Medical Library) and also, Group ‘C’ Non-Ministerial Technical-non-Technical staff of General Central Service (including Staff Car Drivers & Multi-Tasking Staff). The Division is also responsible for the smooth running of the Directorate. The functions/responsibilities of various Sections under the Division are as under:
- Administration of CHS, CSS, CSSS, ISS, Indian Statistical Services and CSCS Staff of Dte. GHS (HQ).
- Framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules for Group A, & B (Non-Ministerial) posts under Dte. GHS. (HQ).
- Recruitment/appointment against Group ‘A & B’ (Non-Ministrial) posts under Dte. GHS (HQ).
- Day to day service matters of Officers/staffs, Posting/transfer, forwarding of application, grant of leave, NOCs, Trainings, LTC advance, Leave encashment, annual increments, pay fixation etc.
- Various reports/returns related to administration and material for parliament questions.
- Court Cases/RTI matters
- Updation of service records, pension cases (new & old) etc.
- Service / Administrative matters in respect of SSS officials, including their posting/transfer.
- Service / Administrative matters in respect of officials belonging to Hindi Cadre.
- Establishment / Administrative matters in respect of all remaining Group ‘B’ officials (other than posts mentioned in S. No. 1 and 2 above).
- Establishment / Administrative matters in respect of Group ‘C’ technical / non-technical non-ministerial staff in the Dte.GHS including Multi-Tasking Staff (formerly Group ‘D’) and Canteen Staff of Dte.GHS.
- Personal matters (including leave, leave encashment & LTC advance) and Pension/family pension cases in respect of all officials/staff coming under the administrative control of Admn.-II Section indicated at S. No. 1 to 4.
- Framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts coming under the administrative control of Admn.-II Section indicated at S. No. 3 & 4.
- Recruitment/filling up of posts indicated at S. No. 3 & 4 above.
- Parliament Matters / RTI Matters / Court Cases / Audit Matters.
- O&M Reports and Returns.
- Preparation of bills related to salary, GPF, Medical reimbursement, Tuition fees, leave encashment, OTA, DA arrear, Bonus, loans & Advances, retirement benefits, contingency, grant in-aid etc.
- Income tax calculation, updating pay bill registers, online entries of licence fees.
- Issue of Form-16
- Issue of Last Pay Certificate (LPC)
- Entries regarding service verification & CGEGIS in Service Book.
- Maintenance & up gradation of Server (Comp_DDO)
- Cashier’s work like collection & depositing of cheques, cash, IPOs with challans, withdrawal of cheques, updating cash book and other registers and make necessary entries in related registers etc.
- Distribution of cash
- Preparation of TA/DA & transferred TA and LTC Bills
- Sanctioning & preparation of Conveyance bill.
- Medical permission and processing of medicals bills.
- Loans & Advances to Govenment Servants relating to HBA, Car, Scooter, Cycle, Computer and Festival Advance
- Budget-Formulation of Budget Estimates, Revised estimates and Final estimates including asset register, information related to Staff Strength.
- Onward transmission of information on Demand for Grants.
- Preparation of Annual Plan
- Audit related work- Co-ordination of Audit Party and all sections and divisions under Dte. GHS.
- CGHS Cards-Issue/Surrender/Change in CGHS Cards.
- GPF Sanction-Issue of sanctions for GPF withdrawal and advances.
- Delegation of financial power-All orders relating to delegation
- RTI matters/receipts.
- Matter relating to contractual employees including engagement of outsourcing agency.
- Assigning duties in the control room constituted for various purposes.
- Tuition fees reimbursement- Checking of bills, processing and issue of sanction
- Maintaining Quarterly reports-Hindi report and RTI report.
- Implementation of Official Language Policy.
- Translation from English to Hindi & Vice-versa.
- Supply of uniform to entitled staff- purchase, stitching, issue of livery items etc.
- Forwarding of applications for Govt. Residential Accommodation, allotment/change/cancellation of quarters to officers of all grades.
- Management of office Accommodation/Seating arrangement for all the officers/staff for this Dte.GHS.
- Maintenance of cleanliness and hygienic conditions in the Dte.GHS.
- Liaison with CPWD for maintenance/addition/alternation/renovation of building under this Directorate.
- Liaison with MTNL for installation, transfer, cancellation of office telephones including and damage, issue of Telephone Directory.
- Hotline communication to VVIP Enclosures, Rajpath, Vijay chowk and all the important hospital i.e. Dr. RML Hospital, AIIMS, S. J. Hospital etc. During republic day parade and Beating retreat function.
- Issue of security passes: - Passes for independence/republic day parade, daily passes, temporary pass and passes to the pensioners.
- Setting up of control room for emergency medical relief, providing logistic support, duty roster of staff car drivers etc.
- Hospitality & Protocol, entertainment at conferences, ceremonials & functions,
- Booking of Air Tickets, confirmation, cancellation obtaining credit notes, maintenance of bill register, payment and recovery of cancellation charges.
- Management of staff car. Procurement, control, maintenance, deployment, condemnation, auction, etc. Processing of OTA claims, emergency duty in EMR.
- Issue of No Demands Certificate to retiring and officers on transfer.
- Forwarding application for issue of Car/2 and 4 wheeler parking Labels to Min. of Urban Development.
- Arrangement of Winter/Summer seasons, fixation of Acs, Desert Coolers, Water coolers, Room Heater, Blower, Hot Box etc.
- Monitoring of C. R. Section, Delivery of Dak, change of address, designation, treatment of confidential/secret correspondence, services/postal notices.
- Monitoring of Central Photocopier Unit.
- Procurement /Issue/management of store/Stationery items including sanitary items for toilets/bathroom/offices
- Procurement and maintenance of office equipment’s, computer, fax, photocopy paper machines, risograph, video conferencing unit (VCU), Projector, A. C…, Cooler etc.
- Condemnation and auction of obsolete office equipment’s
- Timely processing and finalization of Annual Maintenance contract of office equipment’s and services.
- Supervision of day to day Administration of Departmental Canteen.
- Issue and fixation of name plates, rubber stamps, etc.
- Maintenance of record room.
Last Updated On 16/03/2020